We just received our reprints of the 2013 [First Edition] copies of Beating Cancer – My Survival Guide!! This means we actually sold out of the first printing and raised up to $30,000 of which 100% of that went to support Cancer patients in Northern Ontario.
We are incredibly grateful to the support and interest the book has received so far and are happy to report that I am diligently working on a revised, enhanced version with more information into cancer treatments and prevention.
We’re adding 50 pages that will include:
- More focus on prevention. Our new cancer guide will become, Beating Cancer -My Survival and Prevention Guide.
- Ask the expert. We are calling on 10 local and international experts to give us their top survival and prevention tips.
- More recipes. Always trying new things.
- More and new treatment options. Research continues to find new and innovative treatment options.
- Simply put, there are some things I missed in the first book and I have a lot more to say!!
If you’d like to order the first edition or pre-oder the second edition, please get back to me by filling in the form and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you again for your continued support.