2017 Terry Ames Care Fund and Northern Cancer Foundation’s “Local’ Cancer Support Draw
- All prizes to be accepted as offered and may not be exactly as illustrated. There are no substitutions. Prizes have no cash value. Draw date is July 20th,2017. Order of draw is: grand prize, then second prize, then third prize, then 4th, then 5th prize then 6th prize. Winning tickets will not be placed back in the drum. Tickets on Sale until 10pm on July 19th, 2017.
- Only persons aged 18years old or older may purchase tickets and be eligible to win.
- Only 6,000 tickets will be sold. $20.00 dollars per ticket.
- Only one person per ticket will be eligible to win. Additional names will not be considered. Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder only (considered as the first name which appears on the front of the ticket immediately next to the word “name” in the space provided). It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to allocate the prize as necessary.
- The direct family members of Terry Ames are not eligible to win. Including siblings, children, parents and spouse of Terry Ames.
Northern Cancer Foundation employees and volunteers are eligible to win.
All sponsors and family of sponsors are eligible to win.
- The liability of the Terry Ames Care Fund and the Northern Cancer Foundation is limited to the purchase price of the Ticket. ($20)
- All draws will be held at Crosstown Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC located at 280 Falconbridge Road, Sudbury Ontario on July 20th, 2017 at 6:00 pm EST.
- Grand Prize includes applicable taxes but not insurance or licensing.
- Winning tickets drawn are not eligible for any or all subsequent draws.