Congratulations to Wes Lachapelle
– winner of the 2017 Grand Prize!
The 2017 Cancer Support Draw was a huge success. We raised approximately $70,000 to help local families fighting Cancer. I want to extend a huge thank you to all our Sponsors who helped make this happen, Crosstown GMC Chevrolet, Bianco’s, Adventure 365, Querney’s Office Plus, Electra Skate, Timberwolf Golf Club, Northern Life, Orion Printing and Haynes Marketing.
I also want to thank all the individuals and businesses that helped us sell tickets and promote the Cancer Support Draw. We couldn’t have done this without you. Thank you to my wife, Jen and my mother, Debbie for all your help and support and putting up with me these last few months.
And most importantly, thank you to each and every person who bought a ticket. Unfortunately there can only be one Grand Prize winner, but everyone who bought a ticket is a winner. With your ticket purchase you have directly impacted the lives of local families battling cancer.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
Congratulations to all the winners:
- Timberwolf Foursome: Donna Quenville
- Leather Chair from Querney’s Office Plus: Norm Labranche
- Electric Skateboard from ElectraSkate: Carter Fortier
- Scott Bike from Adventure 365: Duncan Bell
- Samsung 55 inch tv from Bianco’s: Shane Middaugh
- GMC Sierra or Chevrolet Silverado Truck from Crosstown Chevrolet: Grand prize winner: Wes Lachapelle